Start saving for your children's future.
GCB KidiStar Account
- A Savings Account that can only be opened by parents and guardians in trust for their children or wards, to save towards the child's personal and educational upkeep.
- Gives the beneficiary a head start in life.
- Helps cultivate a healthy savings habit in children and young adults.
- Access to credit facility for the child's education, ie. the ability to use balance on account as collateral for a loan.
- This product is a trust account for a child only.
Same requirements as that for individuals except that the Birth Certificate of the beneficiary should be included in the requirements.
GCB Trust Account
- A special type of Savings Account managed by an adult (sui juris) for and on behalf of any another person (not limited to minors).
- Regular deposits into the account are encouraged, to steadily grow the amount saved.
- The account is built up as savings for the beneficiary.
- Customers are provided with a Savings ID card.
- The full Trust may be accessed by the beneficiary after a set date.
Same requirements as that for individuals except that a Trust Deed should be included in the requirements.