A GCB Business Account gives you maximum flexibility with instant access to your funds.
Designed to provide total convenience, the GCB Current Account is an easy every-day account suitable for societies, clubs, businesses and corporations.
Key account benefits
- Convenient for frequent personal and business transactions.
- Free Business Debit card.
- No limit on deposits.
- Convenient access to cash using cheques.
- Monthly statement of account.
- Instant mini-statements available from ATMs.
- Free access to e-banking channels, including internet banking and mobile banking.
- Regular payments can be set up through standing instructions and direct debits.
Application requirements for SME and Corporate customers:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certificate to commence business.
- A copy of company regulations.
- Resolution from Board of Directors.
- Certificate of registration.
- Registration of Business Act (Form A).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Valid identity card (passport / driver's license / voter ID).
- Letter of introduction from an existing GCB current account holder / solicitor / auditor.
- Residential and business postal addresses.
- An initial deposit.